Most if not all aviation projects are only possible if a full feasibility study is conducted as the first stage of any proposal. Our team has many years of succesful experience of the delivery of feasibility studies to internationally accepted standards for both commercial and military projects
At IAG we are able to consider not only the direct impact of a development proposal, but also the associated impact and effects on the surrounding infrastructure, environment and economy, including airport environmental impact assessment. Our clients range from governments, private airports, airline operators and owners to public bodies and government organisations seeking independent advice.
This wide experience is reflected in our portfolio which encompasses feasibility studies for both international and domestic projects. Our feasibility study services extend to air traffic demand forecasting, site identification and appraisal, airport environmental impact assessment and mitigation measures leading to definitive reports and recommendations. We also cover in depth the acquisition or leasing, maintenance and disposal of aviation assets.
- Aviation assets – acquisitions, maintenence, fleets, spares and servicing, disposals and upgrades (ACMI wet and dry lease)
- Air Traffic Forecasting, Route development and aviation policy with full risk assessments
- Airport and Heliport Planning and Terminal Design (includes commercial and military)
- Infrastructure such as aviation engineer schools and pilot schools
- Complete turn-key aviation solutions
- Multi-modal Access & Associated Facilities
- Aprons and ground support facilities
- Financial Modelling
- Business Planning
- Airline start-ups
- MRO Facilities
We welcome your enquiry and look forward to discussing your requirements.
00 44 203 3030030